Led Zeppelin RPG building playlist

Has it really been 2 1/2 months since my blog post?

It appears I have a syndrome of convincing myself that my game is always two weeks out.  lol. SORRY!    I kept thinking it was last week.  Actually things are moving along swimmingly.

I am happy to report that I have been working diligently on my game...except for the last two weeks.  I got in kind of a bind financially and had to join an art contract company called The Creative Group to make ends meet.  Well, that actually hasn't produced much work, which was fine by me.

I was happy as a pickle to be working on my game full time and my game has actually benefited greatly from it!

So....  They call me up out of the blue and give me a job.  And well, I had to take it.  For a few weeks.  It has actually been 2 weeks and 2 days.  And it has thrown my work off track like CRAZY!  The gig is contract, so it sucks that it is right in the middle of content creation, but the gig is almsost over (it will be done by next week then back to my game full time).  Isn't all game making content creation?

well, not the way I am doing it.  I programmed most of the game upfront, meaning when it came time to program it so more monsters and npcs could be used, I just tinted the monster to make another monster.  This was so that I could keep laying groundwork with the programming and not stop and get distracted by going back and forth with art and code.

So now I am at a point of just content creation.  The game is basically programmed just needs content (ie. art and level design)

But it is the weekend, and I am doing nothing but making art (content) for my game.  I hope to release it in the beginning of April.  That means I will submit it to (I almost typed Nintendo out of force of habbit) Apple.

ok.  back to work...
Bathed in RPG goodness
Ultimate RPG Developer Songlist


Comments

  1. Cool, man. I bet the monster you make during Immigration Song is a badass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very interesting. You have more info about this game somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady