Major Staff Changes affect QuestLord


This weekend, with heavy heart, we bid farewell to ASS SLAYER THE SPINE DESTROYER.  He has served me well with his own unique style.  Although he was relentless and brutal and did things in his own way, he propped me up with an unforgiving amount of courage and economy.


I welcome with open arms and depleting bank accounts,  FEATHER THRONE SOFT SEAT!   Hailing from the kingdom of Staples, this level 10 'Spellcaster of Sitting' is bringing her own show-floor-model brand of economy (somewhat) and experience (definitely, thank you Staples beta sit testers).

In other news of the Realm, Last week was a Major Rager as far as success for the announcement of QuestLord.  I never expected to strike such a nerve with major App sites such as:

TOUCH ARCADE:  (they open with IT LOOKS COOL!)
http://toucharcade.com/2012/07/09/old-school-inspired-dungeon-crawler-questlord-looks-cool/

and

POCKET GAMER:  (they open with my NAME!)
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Multiformat/Questlord/news.asp?c=42890

Both articles seemed to really get the fact that I reserved a lot of the screen for buttons.  Your fingers cover those areas up anyway and I never have understood why so many games try to claim underneath that area for in game real estate.

Also Amazing Alex is leaning up against my game article!  That was REALLY cool!  What a good time to get a write up as Rovio announced it's second major world wide release franchise!



And finally, I launched my first limited Phase 1 Beta last night.  Things are on the move.  I can't thank everyone enough for all the support and encouragement I have received! I hope to turn this into a great product for everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady