QuestLord Dev Update:Happy 1 year anniversary


Once again I am addressing my blog with an apology for not blogging. :| I have a good excuse though, I have been working furiously to get QuestLord out the door. And things are looking very good, the game is right on the horizon. The light at the end of the tunnel has become so bright I have to wear sunglasses and I can now see the train station!

Until then... Have you heard about this game called QuestLord? You might if you are in the Houston area...

Front Page!


"Yay"

Also note, when I say "we" as in "Right now we have about 120 maps" I am speaking of course of the entire QuestLord team. Amy, my lovely fiance who has put up with this entire ordeal of me making this game.(I couldn't have done it without her) And of course my cat of 16 years, Tiny Toons.

Seeing yourself in an interview is so much different than doing a self made video. If I sound unenthusiastic I have to chalk it up to nerves. Please understand that I am just as enthusiastic as I was when I started this game. :D


Over all this has been a fantastic journey and I wouldn't trade a bit of this experience for a cubicle job. However this is very much subject to change as I wrap this game up and look for my next development journey. But the ups and the downs. The highs and lows. It has all been worth it. I think my game is a good reflection of myself and my skills. I really hope everyone enjoys it. I believe for the price of $1.99 and the amount of game play you get out of it, that it will be worth it for the customer.

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Bill Stiernberg of ZEYBOD Games for showing up in this interview as well!  Really helps validate the style and retro factor of the game I am working on. He is a total pro and an all around awesome guy. Check out their game Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3 

Ok, back to work. Very busy this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!