QuestLords of fan art!


I got a lot of fan art from QuestLord. But I think the one person that really nailed it and was so fun to interact with was Minawa. 




A Ratkin Wizard by minawa:



A Yeti in a Dungeon:
No automatic alt text available.

Amateria, Seller of Exalted Apples:



Bar Maiden Amy:
(They started to improve on a massive scale)

Image may contain: 1 person

Feneri the Enlightened:
(The delight in seeing these come to life was immense!)





Needless to say I connected with Minawa to give thanks for such inspirational pieces. I enjoyed the art so much that we even worked on a compilation. I drew a picture of woods, then I handed it off to him. Then he drew in 2 characters in those woods! Then I drew a dwarf witnessing the entire thing!

(note:currently busy,  When time permits I will ad the compilation )




For more on Minawa's art






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady