lilJobs

Like I stated in the previous post... We planned to go to the Apple Store this Thursday to get my MacMini.  Steve Jobs died Wednesday.  What a weird twist of fate.  The first day I purchase an Apple computer, is the first day the creator of Apple is no more.  Named it littleJobs.  Installing Xcode 4 with Mac OS X and iOS SDKs.
This little thing is so sharply packaged and designed!

Amy, My MacMini and my Alienware which will have to give up the tv monitor.
Amy and I had fun at the mall.  Ate Chinese Buffet afterword and bought a nice MacAlly keyboard for 19$ with a phased out AppleMouse. (they were always my favorite)  The installer is so close to being finished... Can't wait to tear through my book of samples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady