New place to be!

8bit Rocket is at it again!  Yes, I have become a screaming ranting fan of all things 8bit Rocket, as noted from earlier posts.

One thing that I never liked though was the forum on their website.  And I love forums hosted by code book authors. (Rex Van Der Spuy .. what happened to you?!?!)  The forum was tiny... smushed into the websites content frame, and FULL of bots promoting Jomla.  I am a huge proponent of social community for developers to discuss and talk all things code.  I believe firmly that if you can not share your knowledge to someone else, then you don't really know it in the first place.

yes, this is another reference to LOTR.  See a trend in my interests?

Well happy days are here, as their new forum is up and live!  Cool colored, crisply laid out, easy to read and familiar, this forum will be a regular stop on my morning, evening and general breaks I take during the day, strolling through the wilderness of the internet.  A picture of the Green Dragon in Hobbiton would have probably been more relevant.  Register today and watch me post about embarrassing spelling syntax mistakes that I think are logic bugs!  That alone is worth it in entertainment!

BE ABOUT IT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady