QuestLord


And so it begins.  My game is now in a state where I feel comfortable sharing it finally.  It's been a long ride, and there is a lot more to travel.  But I am more than pleased to announce the website, the screenshots, the video, the whole deal.

I recommend full screen and or viewing this on my games main page.  But for the sake of just getting to it finally... Here is my game...




I actually tested the waters with this video this weekend... It might be a little redundant, because if you are at this website then you know who I am. :)  But still you can see that my game does actually run on a device and all of this craziness is coming to a conclusion.



please support, link, share and re-tweet.  Thanks.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On secrets and scandals!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

QuestLady